Enjoy a unique way of discovering the Venice of the North with this Amsterdam Duck Boat Tour. Explore Amsterdam by land and water on an amphibious bus.
Amphibious Bus Amsterdam
At your chosen time we'll meet in Bercylaan to start the Duck Boat tour around Amsterdam.
The tour will last one hour and offer impressive views of the Dutch capital. Before submerging into the water, we'll pass in front of the narrow, steep houses and some of the famous spots around the city.
Then the tour will continue on to the water from the Oosterdok harbour and from here we'll see the observation deck A'DAM LookOut. During the boat tour, we'll learn about Amsterdam's history, the red light district and much more.
Did you know that Amsterdam has nearly 400 canals? Although the duck boat is too big to go through the canals, we'll have the opportunity to pass by some of them and their different bridges.
The tour will finish back at the starting point.
The duck boat tour timetable varies depending on the time of year:
- 4th January to 16th February: Saturday and Sunday at 12:30 pm, 2 pm and 3:30 pm.
- 17th February to 31st December: Wednesday to Sunday at 11:00 am, 12:30 pm, 2 pm, 3:30 pm and 5:15 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Amphibious Bus Amsterdam||
Amphibious Bus Amsterdam
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 23.40
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by amphibious bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Amsterdam).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).