Exploring Amsterdam on a bike is an unmissable experience. Visit the city like a local accompanied by an expert English-speaking guide and discover its top sights!
Amsterdam Bike Tour
After meeting on Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal, our 2.5-hour bike tour of Amsterdam will begin. From here, we'll follow our knowledgeable English-speaking guide past parks, museums and windmills, exploring the city like true locals!
Throughout the route, we'll see many of Amsterdam's most iconic monuments. Biking through the picturesque Jordaan Quarter, we'll see the Anne Frank House and Westerkerk, a striking 17th century church.
Pedalling onwards, we'll head towards Vondelpark, the city's most famous and beautiful park. Your guide will also provide you with loads of fun information, history and stories about Amsterdam; you'll be an expert yourself by the end of the tour!
We'll then head to Museumplein, a square home to three of Amsterdam's most important museums: the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum and the Stedelijk Museum, before we make our way to the famous Heineken Factory.
As a city built on canals, Amsterdam is home to some 2,500 bridges connecting the different streets and districts, and our bike tour will take us past the narrowest bridge of them all! We'll cycle past a historic windmill which also happens to be one of the city's best breweries, as well as spotting the city's zoo, the science museum, the public library and the iconic Centraal Train Station.
So, why not take in the breathtaking sights of the Dutch capital on two wheels? There's no better way to explore the city!
- Children under 10 years are not permitted to participate in this tour.
- You must be able to ride a bike to participate in this activity.
- We do not recommend this bike tour for pregnant women or people with heart or back problems.
- If you'd like, after your guided tour you can continue to use the bike to see more of the city at your own pace - just ask your guide for rates and conditions on the day of the activity.
- Our guides take into account your interests and needs, so the above itinerary may vary depending what they consider best for the group.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 10 and 17 years old|
Children between 10 and 17 years oldUS$ 21.10
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Bicycle rental during the tour.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 114.