Enjoy a half day at sea spotting seals, porpoises and many more animals in their natural environment in the Wadden Sea, as well as taking a bus trip to the beautiful region of Harlingen.
Wadden Sea Cruise and Seal Safari Itinerary
After meeting at the indicated time at Amsterdam River Cruise Dock, taking a bus from here to the coast of the Wadden Sea. During this 90 minute bus trip you'll enjoy Holland's rural beauty filled with farms, little villas and of course the famous windmills.
Once you've reached the UNESCO World Heritage protected area, we'll climb on board our boat cruising the Wadden Sea. From the boat you'll be able to see grey seals, porpoises and other marine animals, as well as a number of different kinds of migratory birds.
The cruise then concludes in the same port we launched from and, back on dry land, we return to our bus to make our way to the Dutch village of Harlingen. You'll have free time in this little fishing village to explore its charming little streets, known for its authentic fisherman feel!
Then from Harlingen, we begin our return journey by bus to Amsterdam.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 88.30
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport via boat.
English speaking guide.
Two drinks and snacks on board.
Visit to Harlingen.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
De Ruijterkade Oost River Cruise Dock.