Discover the secrets of Amsterdam's historic centre with an exclusive English speaking guide just for you, your partner, family or friends.
Why book a private tour?
When you reserve one of our private tours, you benefit from a personalised service from an expert English-speaking guide just for you and your group. What's more, if you're a larger group, you'll save money too!
Amsterdam Private Tour Itinerary
This tour of the Amsterdam old town begins from your hotel. During the tour, we'll discover the most emblematic places in the Dutch city, such as the famous flower market or Dam square, the beating heart of the centre.
The tour follows a similar, but more detailed and exhaustive itinerary to the free tour of Amsterdam.
Schedule: from Monday to Sunday, hourly departures from 9 am to 6 pm.
If you'd prefer to explore Amsterdam by car or minibus, please contact us for a personalised quote.
Hotel pick up
This private tour of Amsterdam includes hotel pick up, however, if your accommodation is located outside the centre of the city, the tour will begin in front of the main entrance of the I Amsterdam Visitor Centre, found at number 10 Stationplein, in front of the Amsterdam Centraal Station.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organised for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 10 people||Up to 15 people|
|Private English language tour||
Private English language tour
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 141.30
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 171.90
Up to 15 peopleUS$ 203.70
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide with expert knowledge of Amsterdam history.
Private and exclusive tour (there will be no other people in the group).
Pick up from your hotel in the centre of Amsterdam.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).