The De Hoge Veluwe National Park is one of the Netherlands' greatest natural treasures. Discover its incredible plants and wildlife on this trip from Amsterdam.
Hoge Veluwe National Park Tour
We'll meet at 8 am at De Ruijterkade Oost in Amsterdam and set off on a one-hour journey to one of the most beautiful natural areas in the Netherlands: the De Hoge Veluwe National Park.
We'll go on a guided tour of this magnificent environment, located in a large wooded area called the Veluwe. During the tour we'll see incredible creatures such as wild boar, deer, roe deer, mouflons, wolves, foxes, badgers, martens, snakes... As well as its wildlife, we'll also find out some interesting facts about the plants in the park. Hundreds of botanical species live together in this spectacular ecosystem!
After the tour of De Hoge Veluwe, you'll have two hours of free time to recharge your batteries. You can also go on a bike ride around the National Park in Dutch style.
At the end of the trip we'll return to the starting point for around 2 pm.
Within the De Hoge Veluwe National Park there are two museums: the Kröller-Müller Museum, which houses the second-largest collection of Van Gogh's works in the world, and the Jachthuis Sint Hubertus, a traditional country house designed by the renowned Dutch architect Hendrik Petrus Berlage.
If you'd prefer to visit one of the aforementioned museums instead of going on the tour of De Hoge Veluwe, we'll drop you off at no extra cost: you just have to let the driver know on the day of the tour. Entrance fees to these museums are not included.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 100.80
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
English speaking guide.
Entry fee to the national park.
Entry fee to Kröller Müller museum: € 19.90 (US$ 23.60) per person.
Optional entry to the Jachthuis Sint Hubertus museum: € 4 (US$ 4.70) per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
De Ruijterkade Oost, 153.