Discover a World War II memorial site and traces of the Holocaust at the Herzogenbusch Concentration Camp on this trip from Amsterdam.
Herzogenbusch Concentration Camp Tour
We'll meet at 9 am on De Ruijterkade Oost in Amsterdam and set off on an hour and a half long bus journey to the outskirts of Bolduque and Vught where we'll discover traces of the Holocaust at the Herzogenbusch Concentration Camp.
Also known as Camp Vught, Herzogenbusch was operational from January 1943 to September 1944 and held 31,000 prisoners. You'll listen to an audio guide in English as your tour the camp and observe the barracks, watchtower and crematorium.
The trip also includes access to the museum and the national memorial where you'll see the names of those who died in the camp.
The tour will end back at the starting point at around 3 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||under 10|
Per personUS$ 103.70
under 10not admitted
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Private guide and driver.
Entrance to Camp Vught and the museum.
Audio guide in English.
Coffee, tea and snacks on the minibus.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
De Ruijterkade Oost, 153.