Immerse yourself in the beautiful Dutch countryside on a 2.5-hour bike tour and admire the famous polders, windmills and traditional farms.
Meet your guide near Amsterdam Centraal Station, where you will hop on a bicycle and set off on this leisurely bike ride. After admiring the striking Centraal Station, the most visited national heritage site of the Netherlands, you will cross the IJ on a ferry.
Feel the breeze on your face as you go deep into Amsterdam’s surroundings and visit the impressive man-made North Sea Canal. Then, hit the road and explore the lowlands, home to picturesque traditional Dutch farms and colorful windmills.
As you cycle along the flat countryside, your guide will reveal how the Dutch have managed to reclaim land from the sea and create the world famous Dutch polders, which are contained by dikes. Did you know that one third of the country is below sea level?
Next, head to admire De Gooyer, the tallest wooden mill in The Netherlands, standing 26.6 meters high.
Afterwards, make your way back to the starting point, where you will arrive at around 4:30pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 13 years old||Infants under 2 years old|
Children under 13 years oldUS$ 9.30
Infants under 2 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Bicycle rental during the tour.
Child bike seat (optional).
Expert English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
In front of the Chinese Restaurant Sea Palace, Oosterdokskade 8